Clustered Spires Quilt Guild has so many good things going it’s hard to keep track of everything! Here are just a few—
- We had another great speaker in November. Karen Schulz’s quilts really look like modern art, but softer.
- Quilt raffle ticket sales have been phenomenal, thanks to all the volunteers staffing events.
- Show and tell is fantastic—and a favorite part of our meeting for many.
- Community service highlights our generosity and desire to help
others. We’ll have another opportunity in December while we party.
- Workshops give us more learning opportunities.
- The swap table provides bargains and extra income for the guild. New things are arriving all the time.
- Speaking of extra income, consider making a year-end taxdeductible donation to the guild. We are a 501 (c) (3) organization. Robin, our treasurer will provide a receipt for tax purposes.
As 2017 speeds to its end, take some time to enjoy family, friends
and quilting this month. In 2018 we can look forward to lots more great programming, field trips, opportunities to help each other and our community, and learn a lot along the way. And, don’t forget, we’ll have a quilt exhibit at the Delaplaine next December.