Our October meeting will be full of wonderful things!
• Speakers and guests will join us for dinner at 5:00 at the Delaplaine, so let Frances know if you are coming for dinner.
• Drop your challenge off when you come. Let Brenda know ahead of time if you are bringing an entry. This is always fun and interesting.
• We will award a Quilt of Valor to a WWII veteran, and hear from a DAR speaker.
• The table runners and other projects we made will be presented to Ballenger Creek Center.
• Then we will squeeze in a short business meeting.
• Show and tell—always a favorite!
• Finally, we will learn who won the challenge. Prizes will be given.
• Speaking of prizes—we will have a door prize (wear your nametag for two chances) AND the quilt exhibit committee will draw for a prize among members who have submitted entry forms for the December quilt exhibit.
I hope we can get it all done!